Friday, April 17, 2009

Where are you?

We have been getting along. Very busy trying to find the "new normal". Making adjustments, trying different things. Some work, some don't. Ups and Downs. Working together. Having good days and bad days.

Your prayers are still greatly needed. We appreciate all the love and support we are receiving.

Pray specifically for the girls too, that they will adjust well and lean on the Lord for their strength.

Pray for me, that I would make wise decisions (all of them! :) ).

I will try and post more later...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

We cannot wait to see you!

The Salvadors

Anonymous said...

It must be so overwhelming trying to find the "new normal" but I know that God will lead you through this. You and the girls are prayed for more than you know.

Jenney said...

I was just thinking about you today. My Aunt has been at your church all weekend because she is a Missionary and you all are having a conference.

Anonymous said...

Scott, I was so glad to see your posting. I know I have missed them. Love you all!!!

Chel said...

Good to hear from you Scott. I have been thinking about you and the girls so often, hoping things were going well. I continue to train & raise money for the 3Day, Malora is walking with me too! Know that you have many prayers going out to you. Hang in there!

Diana said...

Scott - We think about and pray for you and the girls daily. So glad for the update! Our prayers will continue for you all!
Diana

rupert riedl said...

as i checked my website statistiks i came to your blog. It made me very sad to read the story from Donna. Last autumn i had you all on Fräulein Marias Bicycle Tour, i took many pictures and sandra was your guide.
I lost my wife 6 years ago, i feel with you.
Rupert Riedl

Jaina said...

::hugs:: My prayers are with you.

Anonymous said...

Praying, praying praying... we love you guys... The Stockings