Friday, September 26, 2008

It's Working!

We had an appointment with the oncologist today. My liver enzymes are down considerably, which means that the chemo is working and my liver is functioning much better than it was a week ago. My complete pathology report isn't back yet, so we'll meet with him again next Friday to discuss those details. I had the second round of chemo, and tonight I'm feeling really well, but tired. Your cards, phone calls, comments here and prayers are such an encouragement to all of us. Thank you...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY! We are praying fervently for God's very best for you and the family Donna! Praise God for good results!

Colleen said...

It is a blessing to hear of your good report!

Unknown said...

That's wonderful news, Donna! We are praying for all of you.

Stephanie and Durwood

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord for the encouraging news!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome person you must be, Donna! Cappy emailed me requesting prayer which I've been doing. Having just read your blog I'll certainly continue and will add Scott and your family. May your body be rid of the cancer with God's and the doctors' cooperation.