Friday, November 7, 2008

Here's the plan...

When I went to get chemo today, my blood counts were good, so I got a full dose. Two of my liver enzyme counts hadn't changed much from last week, but the other one was in the limits of "normal"! That was encouraging. I will get a CT-scan on Thursday, and chemo for the next two Fridays. We don't know what to expect after that.

I'm feeling really good, but with a rain/snow mix predicted for tomorrow, I may stay in my jammies, read a good book and take a long nap.

Thank you for praying for us. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Add some hot chocolate to the mix!
Lifting you in prayer.
(((HUGS))))
Dianne

Jess said...

Praise the Lord! Yay! I'm praying, and I agree with you about staying in Pajamas all day today...stay warm! Love ya!

Gwen Stewart said...

After church today, I followed your Friday plan, including the nap, book and jammies. Ahhh, Sunday afternoons. I love them. :)

I'll be praying for you this week as always. God bless you, Donna.

Anonymous said...

I'm just checking your blog today. You're probably out of pajamas by now....

Carol oostdyk