Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Late Halloween... and a prayer request !?

We didn't post any pictures from Halloween before, so here are some now.

Rachel made her own super hero outfit. She designed and made her own logo. She is "Super Sensor"... (all of her senses are heightened).

Emily was an old lady; along with her cousin. They really got into it. Even to the point when they would get candy given to them, they would say, "Thank you, deary" to the people.

My oldest nephew was a bunch of grapes (which got a lot of attention and comments) and his younger brother was an explorer.


Needless to say, they all got way to much candy. One thing... I don't think I recall any of them exclaim, "That's not fair!" the entire night, while they were getting the free candy... that was quite remarkable. :)

**
Please continue to pray for Donna, as this Thursday she is getting a CT scan done to help determine how the chemo is doing against the cancer so far. We still don't know a plan going forward past the end of this cycle's treatments. Pray that the Lord would lead us to know His will. Pray that Donna's energy level would increase, but that she would also get the much needed rest she needs.

Thank you all!

For His glory,
~Scott

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna,
I know it's not easy.I have had brestcancer twice, 2000 and 2005.Chemos, the second time Herceptins 17 times, it was in all very long traitement.
You can do it! Best wiches from Finland.I am thinking about you.

http://bluenblogi.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

It's me again.It's 3 o'clock in the morging in Finland.
We have the same years...!
I have a Google translator on my blog.
It make sometimes fanny translations, but if you are interesting, you can get someting of me.

Jess said...

Loved the costumes! Rach did good...super cute. And the deary thing? Wow...too hilarious!! I got a kick out of it. I'll be praying for sure on Thursday...for AMAZING results, and either way, for God to be glorified thru you as He has been since the beginning. Love you friend!

Jaina said...

I will definitely keep her in my prayers. I'm over from "Bunchy's" blog. Those costumes look great! :)

Anonymous said...

Going boldly with confidence before the throne for you tomorrow! You will find mercy and grace in your time of need! Heb. 4:16

Hugs!!
Dianne