Monday, December 22, 2008

Its Still There

We visited the urologist again today and found out that the kidney stone has dropped back into the kidney, so the stent will remain in until the stone passes. The pain has been less severe over the last couple of days, but it had been the most intense pain I've ever felt. More than childbirth without drugs! I'm going to repeat the lithotripsy on December 29th.

Going for chemo #10 tomorrow, then I get a week off! :) I'll start another cycle of 3 rounds after the new year.

There was an article in the Clarkston News about the company that does our complimentary cleaning service, Cleaning for a Reason. Check it out here.

(Click the image)


3 comments:

Jess said...

Well what a stubborn little stone that is!! :) I'll be praying that it passes very quickly! It would be a good Christmas present, eh? lol! Anyway...I need to stop by at some point, as I have a little something for you. Have a great week. Much love!
Jess

Anonymous said...

Darn that stone!!! They must have not crushed it enough?? Fred said he had to use a strainer to catch particles of the stone. That cleaning service is such a wonderful service, they will surely get their blessings in heaven!
Love you..
Aunt Cappy

Jaina said...

Obnoxious kidney stone. I hope you feel better soon. I can't imagine how painful that must be.