Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday Night Update

According to the doctor, my procedure went well this morning. I was sedated to keep me very still, and an ultrasound was used to break up the kidney stone into tiny fragments. It's amazing technology. I was expecting to leave the hospital feeling perfectly fine, so maybe the pain will go away tomorrow...

I'll go to a follow-up appointment on Friday, and if an x-ray shows that the fragments are gone, he'll remove the stent. Please pray for that, okay?

Also, we found out that our insurance won't cover two precedures in the same day, so my chemo was rescheduled to 8:00 tomorrow.

Nothing went according to MY PLAN! It is so comforting to know that God's plans are perfect, that He loves me, and that nothing surprises or worries Him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an adventurous weekend you've had! I am glad that you are home too. I am glad they checked your insurance too! Praise God His plans are perfect (even if they run smack dab into ours)! Blessings and quick recovery for you and your family dear one! Kristin

Jaina said...

I'm glad everything turned out well and that you are doing better.