Friday, October 10, 2008

Church Signs

Do you ever wonder why some churches put such cheezy sayings on their signs?

I was made aware of a website, where you can make your own and put a customized message on it. I did this for my girls this morning, and I told them that they had to look at these signs I just happened to find on the internet.

Now, our church, does not have one of these signs, but I used our church name anyway. The girls thought they were real and the look on their faces was so funny.

I first did one for Rachel...

Then one for Emmy...


They were both so surprised to see the signs with their names on it... That's when the fun started!

They both got into it. Emily did one (but we didn't save it). Rachel, our 11 year old, is so funny sometimes. Here's her's... notice the LONG service time! :).


Try it out...!

2 comments:

Bunchy said...

That Rachel...I absolutely love her sense of humor! It's been so fun watching it really develop the last few years!!

Anonymous said...

What a GREAT sense of humor you AND the girls have!! I so admire it, and your amazing faith. mj