Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tomorrow

My last scheduled chemo is tomorrow morning at 9:30. We are hoping to chat with my oncologist. We think that I'll be scheduled for another CT scan in the next couple of weeks to see if the chemo has been effective. We don't really know what to expect beyond that. I have been feeling good, but I'm tired of being tired! Please pray that my blood tests are good tomorrow. Also pray for my chemo nurse, Lisa, and her son, Timmy, who is 11 years old. He suffered a serious head injury with a fractured skull and spent several days in the hospital. I don't know any details, but I know it was a traumatic time for both of them.

I'll update when we get home from my appointment. THANK YOU!

8 comments:

Gwen Stewart said...

You have my prayers daily, Donna, but I will pray specifically for your blood tests, your nurse and her son.

God bless you and keep you close by tonight and tomorrow.

Gwen

Anonymous said...

Donna,
You will be in my prayers as always but especially tomorrow. I will be praying for great results!!!

Hugs,
Linda Hamilton

Anonymous said...

Praying those numbers are wonderful!

Hugs!!
Dianne Stobbe

Genevieve said...

I pray God will surround you with His favor and understanding as with a Shield. Psalms 5

Believing for a GOOD report!

Anonymous said...

Donna, you keep fighting!! We're believing with you for good results and many opportunities for Jesus to shine brightly for ALL to see through this experience!

The Stockings

Jess said...

I'll be praying from the Windy city today! I'll also pray for your nurse....that is rough stuff. I'm trusting the Lord that you'll have GREAT results tomorrow!

Love you!

David said...

Hugs and prayers. From our house to yours

David and Janet

Anonymous said...

We're praying for you!

Isaiah 40:30-31
30Even youths shall faint and be weary, and young men shall fall exhausted; 31but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.