Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thank You!

Things have been going well! Donna is feeling good, but really tired. She has no chemo treatment this week so she can build back up her strength and white blood cell count.

Today she is going to get her blood checked as part of the routine.

Thank you for all your prayers and support. We definitely feel the covering prayer from all of you!

The meals have been great too! Both Donna and I truly appreciated them. I'm getting a little tired of Filet Mignon every other day though! Whew! ;)

Thanks!

~Scott

1 comment:

Jenney said...

Jess Case made me aware of your battle with cancer this week. My family will be praying for you. I had Mrs. Stobbe as my 6th grade teacher, but hey, I was right across the hall! Please know that many many people are praying for your family.
Jenney Flood Dray