Thursday, October 16, 2008

Family Day

Well, it's not quite the same as Germany, but we had a wonderful time in Frankenmuth yesterday. It was a beautiful day. We ate some famous chicken, we shopped and played.



Here's Emily in her wax lips...




It had been a long time since I played with a hula hoop. That's probably a good thing.



I'm off to get chemo and two other infusions today. We have more photos to share, so we'll edit this post later today. Thank you for your prayers, support and comments!

2 comments:

snaphorse said...

I LOVE YOU, DONNA HARVEY!

Jess said...

Wow....looks like you had a fun day yesterday! I'm so glad you were able to go and enjoy the time together.

I've had several people from church ask how you are doing, so know that people at Marimont are praying for you!

I've also heard from some people from my class on my facebook page. (Jenny(Flood)Dray, and Nancy Forster) I'll share those with you when we get-together if I remember!

I prayed for you several times throughout the day today.

Love ya lots, and I'm thinking about you often!