Thursday, January 22, 2009

Please Pray...

The next two days are critical to me. Today they are going to be doing some CT scans. At least one for the liver, and one for her brain. Donna has been confused since I took her in. She misses facts and can't remember from one moment to the next sometimes. At first, they said this was from the medication and being in ICU, and the shock of being well, and then suddenly ill.

Today... right now if you can, please pray that the cancer has not spread to her brain or any other areas.

I'm trusting in the Lord... but I can't ignore the lump in my stomach when I think about this.

Tomorrow are the results.

I know you all are praying for a total miraculous healing. I am too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are praying for miraculous healing for Donna! We're also praying for you, Scott. God is good and He is able! Kurt & Elaine

Anonymous said...

We are also praying for a miraculous healing for Donna. We will pray throughout today and tomorrow to our almighty God that the cancer has not spread and instead has retreated, and that it is his will to heal her body. We will continue to pray for patience for you Scott as you wait for the test results.
We surrender all to Him who is able,
Mark & Anne

Anonymous said...

Praying for God to use His healing hand on her body

Diana said...

Praying still for peace as you await the results, that the cancer has not spread to Donna's brain, for complete and miraculous healing and for you and the girls. With Love in Christ!
Tony, Diana, Bekah and Jenna