Wednesday, January 14, 2009

She's Home Now

It is somewhat hard to tell how Donna is feeling, since she is so sleepy and drugged from the day at the hospital, but she has to be feeling better than she was. She says she is feeling better, but she will spend the rest of the day and night in bed.

We have another appointment tomorrow at 10am to checkup on her. Depending on how she feels, they could (1) keep her all day to administer fluids again, or (2) send her back home since she's feeling better.

I'm hoping for the second option!

Who's with me! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so glad she got to come home. I was worried that she would have to stay and I don't know too many people who like to stay in the hospital. I hope and pray, she will get a good nights sleep with all of those drugs and feel much better in the morning. I think she will. We all know how tough she is! :)
Love, Kari

Jenney said...

I'm with you too!